1.2 Effects and Change of Agreement
(1) This agreement shall be in effect by notifying users through official announcement.
(2) The company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this Agreement in whole or in part, at any time. Changes in this Agreement will be effective when notice of such change is posted.
1.3 Application of Standard CodeAll items which is not stated in this Agreement shall abide by articles in relevant standard codes.
2. Member registration and Use of Services
2.1 Establishment of Contract for Use of Services
(2) If a person whishes to apply registration for membership to use the information Services that the Company provides, the Company may ask that he/she provides personal information, such as first and last name, mailing address, e-mail address and others.
(3) When the Company grants the applicant access to the web Site for internet Services, it must inform the user of his/her ID and other relevant items that the Company feels necessary.
(4) An application for membership registration may not be granted if the applicant :
a. Has used a name other than his/hers.
b. Has not used his real name.
c. Has written false statements in hip application form.
d. Has applied for purposes other than Internet Services, to use the Services in a way that is defamatory, threatening, obscene, harassing, or otherwise unlawful.
2.2 Service Use and Restriction
(1) The Internet Services provided by the Company shall be offered 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, unless unexpected technical or operational circumstances arise.
(2) The Services hours mentioned in previous Section
2.2 (1) may be partially restricted by the Company for system inspection and other necessary actions, with prior notice to users.
3.1 The Company
(1) The Company shall make sure that the user may receive the Internet Services upon the requested date during registration, unless unforeseen circumstances arise.
(3) Any questions, requests or suggestions submitted by the user shall be appropriately handled by the Company. If the handling process should take longer time than previewed, the Company shall notify the user of the reason of delay and subsequent schedule.
(4) The Company shall keep any information submitted by users confidential and shall use such information for purposes of operating and improving Services for higher quality. The Company shall not cede any members' information to a third party or individual for any other purposes.
3.2 The User
(1) The user is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his /her password, if applicable.
(2) The user shall agree to receive any e-mails and advertisements from the Company as part of the internet information Services.
(3) The user shall promptly report to the Company of any misuse or wrong of his/her ID by a third party.
4. Terminations and Restriction of Services
4.1 Terminations and Restriction of Services
(1) If a user wishes to terminate the Internet Services provided by the Company at his/her own will, he/she shall personally use the termination service provided by the Company to close his/her account.
(2) When using the termination service, the user shall input his/her ID, name and resident registration number to confirm the ID. Then the user shall click on the termination button to automatically end the service.
(3) In order to check that the termination is properly processed, a member must verify that logging in with the existing ID and password is no longer valid. An ID cannot be reused once the user terminates all internet Services.
(4) The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict or remove an user from access to all or part of the internet Services, at any time without prior notice or liability, if the user :
a. Has committed defamatory, threatening, harassing deeds which are harmful to the welfare of the society.
b. Has committed illegal, unlawful actions.
d. Has planned to use or used the Services provided by the Company for purposes of hampering the interests of the society and nation.
(5) Memberships may not be assigned or transferred. Sharing or distributing ID and password information will result in immediate suspension of the Services. Also, the fees charged for the Services will not be reimbursed.
4.2 Process for Validating Use Restriction
(1) If the Company should restrict the use of Services for a particular user, it shall notify the user or his/her representative by means of e-mail or phone call with restriction cause, start of date, and duration.
(2) The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to interrupt the Internet Services under circumstances which call for immediate suspension, without notifying the users of such action.
(3) The user may put in a demurrer to the Company, if he/she was notified for suspension of Services according to section
4.2 The Company shall immediately cancel the suspension of a user if the cause for such suspension is settled during the cancellation period.
4.3 Managing User Contents The Company reserves the right to delete or remove any content postedin any interactive area of the internet Site, that it may determine, violatesthis Agreement or is otherwise unacceptable such as :
(1) any libelous, defamatory content which damages or impairs the reputation of any individual, group or organization.
(2) any infringement on public order and public morals.
(3) any content that is recognized as being illegal or unlawful.
(4) any content that violates the rights of others, such as content which infringes any copyright, trademark, patent and others.
(5) any content that breaches any applicable law or terms and conditions set forth by the Company. (Additional Clause)